The Capitol Corridor project is hosted by the Tri-County Regional Planning Commission through the Mid-Michigan Program for Greater Sustainability (MMPGS), a sustainable communities program funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Michigan State Housing Development Authority, and other local partners. This project offered the opportunity for in-depth public engagement on the future design of the Michigan Avenue/Grand River Avenue Corridor to develop a vision, and the final report is now available! Download or Order the Report here or visit migrand-charrette.com for more information.
The Tri-County Regional Planning Commission (TCRPC) is a multi-purpose regional entity recognized by the State of Michigan. The TCRPC supports the region of mid-Michigan by planning for and coordinating intergovernmental solutions to growth-related problems, providing technical assistance to local governments and meeting the needs of communities across the region.
• Affordable Housing Plan & Study Task Force Meeting - March 11th 3:30-5 p.m. at the Greater Lansing Housing Coalition office - 600 W. Maple St, Lansing MI.
• Save the Date! 2014 MAC Legislative and Annual Conferences
• Register NOW for the Freight and Land Use Workshop -- March 20, 2014 at TCRPC's Office
- Seating is limited. Please visit www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov to register for course FHWA-NHI-139008.
• NEW! The Michigan Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is now accepting applications for public outdoor recreation grants administered by DNR through a portal called "MiRecGrants." Applications for Michigan Natural Resource Trust Fund, Land & Water Conservation Fund, and the Recreation Passport Local Grant Program should be completed and submitted through the portal. Please visit www.michigan.gov/dnr-grants for more information.